Despite the benefits of a residential school trip to France, we know how stressful it is to organise one. That’s why we do as much as possible to reduce your workload.
The information given below details the services we offer and help to assist you with your planning.
- All travel arrangements are made for you, from school gate and back again, using reliable coach and ferry operators
- We normally use Dover/Calais or Portsmouth/Caen crossings and some schools prefer Euro Tunnel, but we can arrange a different route if you choose
- Full planning service to arrange your daily itinerary. This ensures your party gets the most from your trip. You choose what you want to do and we’ll put your itinerary together
- Full insurance cover is provided
- Health and Safety is managed by our staff, but if you have any concerns there is always someone senior on hand to answer questions and put your mind at ease
- In order that you get a break too, our staff are on duty from before breakfast until after bedtime, although we encourage teachers to join in with the activities and evening entertainment
- A Duty Manager is on call throughout the night should you need any assistance
- Fax and e-mail facilities are available, free of charge, so you can keep in touch with your school if you wish.