Like Kellogg’s we know it’s important to start your day right, which is why we found their recent study quite alarming. On average 2.4 children in each class go to school on an empty stomach!*
This certainly wouldn’t happen at Chateau Beaumont where we have a wide variety on offer before the student’s daily adventures begin.
In our underground dining area there is lots to discover:
- How about cereal? – Great, well there’s at least 3 varieties to choose from.
- Fancy some French cuisine? – A selection of croissants and pain au chocolat are there to enjoy.
- Something to drink? – We have tea, milk and orange juice to quench your thirst.
- For something a bit lighter there’s also our fruit yogurts?
- Don’t forget one of your 5 a day with: apples, oranges and bananas on display.
Now it’s time for: zip wire, climbing, aeroball, archery, fencing… Need I say more.
* Statistics taken from http://www.theguardian.com/education/2013/sep/13/kelloggs-hungry-pupils-miss-breakfast